RosMud 1.3.3 has some bugfixes and some new features.
* Added automated logging option - see Options|Advanced. Filename may include strftime() directives to incorporate portions of the current date.
* Improved prompt handling - local commands will no longer wipe out the prompt
* Made the prompt termination characters configurable (see Options|Advanced)
* Changed the default input box color from Windows default to coloured
* Changed a number of defaults to be more like GMud's (won't affect people who have INI files)