There seems to be something about doing shows that lets me work on RosMud. Either that or I'm just running "hot" all week, and my brain keeps working even when the show work lets up for a while... On the way to our country trip of "Patience", I had the laptop with me (90 minutes there, 90 minutes back, a rehearsal and a performance in between) - and basically two things to do: Thresh and code. :)
* RM will no longer give a pseudoprompt at all if it has half an ANSI code. May prevent the weird crashes??
* Eliminated a potential buffer overrun bug involving prompts - may have the same benefit.
* Pseudoprompts are now strcopied instead of just referenced. A third attempt to prevent the same crashes.
* And now, working around someone _else's_ bug: A carriage return following a newline will be ignored, thus allowing pesky MUDs that send \n\r instead of \r\n to display correctly.
* And one real feature added: ANSI color definitions are now completely configurable. From the color dialog (View|Color), select Edit Colors - the exact red/green/blue for each color can be altered. You can make white brighter, or make bright white a sort of pinkish, or even completely swap blue and green, if you so desire.