Friday, 31 October 2008

New eatery in Oakleigh

At Oakleigh Station, right near the bus bays, there's a triangular shop space. When I first started commuting through Oakleigh, it was occupied by a low-grade fish and chippery. Then for a long while (a year or two, and sing that to whatever tune you like) it was empty, with the windows boarded up as though construction were going on. Well... Today, it opened. There's now an eatery on that spot, and a much better one than previously. Unfortunately service was a little slow this morning, with the result that I lost my bus, but hopefully that will change once the staff get into the swing of things. If their service, quality, and value for money (and you probably want me to mention cleanliness in that set, too) improve from here, I'll have no hesitation in recommending them.

No comments: