Sunday, 28 July 2013

Curry!! Fiiiiiiiishhhhh...

Prior to tonight's show, Midga and I dined in a way that seemed oddly familiar. He had a chicken curry, I had something more aquatic in origin. This is the third time we've done this since leaving Melbourne - both of our lunches on board the Emirates flights offered a choice of a chicken curry and a fish dish, though the exact natures of the two options did differ. When we browsed the menu, Midga saw the options first and showed me, saying "Curry!!" - and I pointed to the other option and said, with equal glee, "Fiiiiiiish...". It was pure coincidence that he happened to pick himself up a canned curry at the same time as I grabbed some frozen fish meals, but of course we agreed that we had to recreate that dichotomy. A good dinner and the expectation of a good show afterward.

No comments: