Tuesday, 9 September 2014

My not-so-secret chocolate stashes

Cecilia has a few different places to find chocolate. Scott Adams of "Dilbert" said that every strip he draws is based on truth, or is absolutely trumped by truth. So... I'm not a grad student, but how does my real-life chocolate stash measure up?

I'm not an artist, so I'll just tell you about the chocolate I have around, rather than combining it all into a nice pic. Let's see. There's my primary sharing chocolate, which everyone partakes of whenever we watch movies together - in a Cadbury Roses tin (without its lid; the lid is where my little Belle figurine is enjoying a picnic on the 'grass'). To restock the primary tin, I have a box of Guylian pralines, sitting on top of three spare hard drives and an Alice in Wonderland jigsaw puzzle. Also a case of Lindor bars, resting casually on the boxed Portal turret. The next most accessible is the makings of hot chocolate - in my In-Tray, which now contains nothing else. (What's more important than chocolate, after all!)

But the bulk of my chocolate is all in my bedroom. More barrels of hot chocolate, a variety of sharing chocolates, and a small collection of "presentable chocolate" - nicely boxed stuff that can become gifts.

I don't yet have any chocolate taped under the desk, but that's something I have definitely considered, ever since Ceci told me about her "ICE" chocolate. Seems a good idea.

No comments: