A few new features today. Thanks to Armon for the idea for the mischan protection!
* Added a "View sent commands" option to the Editor. Disabling this will make for quieter, perhaps cleaner display; it also allows lines beginning with a slash to be sent to the MUD directly, without having to have extra slashes added to prevent them from being parsed as local commands.
* Added /debug command 'b'.
* Added input hilight colors - for example, set a channel to the color it comes out as.
* View|Color to configure. Can be a handy mischan protection.
* Updated the Wealth plugin to the new format